How to complete an online complaint form
You’ll need the following information to hand when you complete our complaint form:
- The name of the financial business you're complaining about.
- Dates of correspondence with the business, including the date of its final response.
- Your account or policy details.
You also need to provide us with some detail about your business accounts, so we can check your business is eligible to use our service. Specifically, we need to know about:
- your annual turnover or income
- the number of employees
- the type of business you have and any businesses it’s linked to
- information about the business balance sheet
You can read more about how we assess eligibility to use our service, on our who we can help page.
Please note that our online complaint form needs to be completed and submitted in one go. It cannot be saved part of the way through. So, please allow up to 30 minutes to complete the form and submit your complaint.
Please don’t close the form until you have fully completed and submitted it. If you do, you will lose the stage you’re at and the information you have added so far.