We can help micro-enterprises and small businesses (including self-employed people, partnerships and limited companies).
According to our rules:
- a micro-enterprise is a business which:
- has a turnover or annual balance sheet that does not exceed €2 million
- employs fewer than 10 employees
- a small business is an enterprise which:
- is not a micro-enterprise
- has an annual turnover of less than £6.5 million
- has a balance sheet total of less than £5 million, or employs fewer than 50 employees
We can also help charities with an annual income of less than £6.5m and trusts with a net asset value of less than £5m; and individuals who act as personal guarantors for loans to businesses they’re involved in.
Contact us if you have a complaint about a financial business and you’re a:
- small business
You can get an indication of whether our dedicated dispute-resolution service for small businesses may be able to help you by answering a few questions: